Friday, August 5, 2011

True Love in a Cruel World...

...and it's not between humans.

It goes like this. 

I finished my teraweh and went back home. Teruja nak tengok t.v. Flicked through the channels. Nothing interesting caught my attention. So, macam biasa, bila dah takdak cita len yang best, baru bukak SBS channel. Kebetulan ada cita "TV Animal Show" or something like that. They were telling a story bout a Standard Poodle. This poodle loves riding a bike. And playing see-saw. Like a human child. Cute. 

But, mana true love nya?

So, on to the next story.

Ni cerita pasal anak kucing baru kematian ibunya. Tak sadis lagi. Depa dok kat lorong gelap yang sangat kecil. But, what made the locals called the TV crew was the fact that the kitten tak pernah tinggalkan ibu dia yang dah lying dead kat lorong itu. Except for makan time la. So the crew pun stalk la kucing ni at night time. Nak check la dia pandai cari makan sendiri ka dak. What they saw was the first thing that touched my heart. Anak kucing itu makan tanah and ranting-ranting kayu for itself. Wait for the best part. After that, after dia dah kenyangkan diri dia (i don't know kenyang ka dak but it seemed so), dia pun melewaq (merayau in my language) cari makanan untuk ibu dia  yang dah mati. And guess what it found for the mother. A nice piece of meat. Yup. A nice piece of meat which is 1000000000 times better than dry soil and sharp twigs. Boleh ja dia nak makan instead of bagi kat mak dia yang sebenaqnya dah  mati pun. But no. It took the meat to the dead mother. Then jilat jilat mak dia konon kejut la suh bangun and makan. Of course la tak makan si mak tu. That bit of the story really really really made me think of something.

Sedih sangat. 

Then, the crew decided to rescue the kitten. Ya la. Tiap tiap malam dok makan kayu. Dahla mak mati. Takdak sapa nak jaga dia. So, depa tangkap kucing itu and amek mak dia sekali nak tanam. But first, the crew took both kitten and mummy kitten to clinic. Kat situ pun dia duduk ja tepi mak dia. Jilat jilat mak dia as if trying to say, "Everything's fine, mummy. These people won't take you away from me."

So sad. And i did cry. 

Now THAT'S true love.

The thing is, the kitten really loves the mummy kitten. Me? Aish. 

And kebetulan hari ini I had a big row with my mama. I even thought I wanna just lari and stay kat Shah Alam tk balik balik. I know, right. What was i thinking?!

My sis asked me, "Then what if mama mati? How"

I was angry so i just said I don't know. 

I guess now I know. 

Kitty, I'll be like you. 

Faithful to my mama and take care of her even after she's gone later.

Mama, I love you. I was just angry. But I will not stop loving you.



ps: Onion rings sedap. :D

0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...