Monday, July 23, 2012

Ramadhan Reminder #1: Pray, Pray, Pray

picture taken from OSM (Ohsem Muslims). Like them on FB!

Let us honor the holy month Ramadhan today by praying or reciting Dua' to our beloved God, ALLAH SWT.

Therefore,

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Dear God, 

My name is Jannah Md Isa
and I would like to have some conversation with You and make some requests from You.

So, I just wanna say that I am very grateful for every blessings 

READ: crazy family (yup, that is a blessing), loyal friends (Popoq, hausmets, U6B the Melets), my beloved H though he is really a jackass (pardon my language), everlasting enemies (they taught me stuff bout life too), the health and the wealth, the strengths and the weaknesses, great eyes, beautiful body (peduli lah), intelligence, and many other awesome abilities

that You have bestowed upon me, Your tiny, humble creation. 

And before I forget, THANK YOU for giving me more time to live in the present, to reflect my sins in the past and to amend them for the betterment of my future. 
And for saving me every time I astray myself from Your path. 
Forgive me, for I am merely human-forgetful and sinful.

THANK YOU A LOT. 
YOU REALLY ARE THE BEST.


I also want to express my high amazement for Your beautiful creations that You have wisely scattered all over the universe. Especially the stars and the moon and the sun. And Remy Ishak. 

Other than that, here are some requests:

1) Please bless me, my family and my friends as well as my enemies. We need  as much of Your blessings as possible so we could have continuing, blissful life together here in the world and later in the Heaven, hopefully.

2) Please provide me Your guidance as I try seek for it in every corner of Al-Quran. Grant me the strength and patience in my effort to understand Your words. 

3) Please give me 1 million ringgit and the sanity that I need so I could handle it without forgetting You. 

4) Please allow me another Dean's List-worth GPA for my current semester. I worked hard enough for it, so, I guess I deserve to earn it. If You think so, then allow me. 

5) Please make Bashar al-Assad pay for his evil deeds. I hate him.

6) Please give me the intelligence to understand men. I think they are not human. So I found it hard to comprehend them.

well, that is all that i could ever think of. for now.
we'll talk again.
and i know the list is kinda long. but um. yup. 

and did I say HOW MUCH GRATEFUL I am for all the blessings that You have given to me. 
well, THANK YOU SO MUCH, dear God. For when I am down, I know I always have You.

Enough rants. May I always be in Your rightful path. 

AMIN (u ols amin these for me as well ya!).

ps: What are you waiting for? Make a Du'a now. Or loads of them. Just do it. :)

0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...