Sunday, September 30, 2012

The One That Got Her Heart Pumped Up {#2}

"Look up there, silly missy"

"Asshole. I'm never silly. You are."

"Just look up there, Hannah"

Fluffy clouds float above the two figures. Radiant sunshine shone through the clouds. Its rays almost pierced her eyes.

"So what? Clouds. And sunshine that plans to blind me. Very special. As if" she said as she flinched her eyes, desperately trying to adjust her sight.

"Well. I don't see clouds. I see happiness." he said that with his dark brown eyes glued to hers. Not up to the clouds. To hers. For good few seconds.

Uh oh. Not good. She hates this part. The part where he melts her inside just with intense stares and smiles. The part where she loses control over her own self - actions, feelings, words, EVERYTHING. He owns her. already.

So she said,

"What a load of crap you are. So mushy and corny. Now, what's in you? Romeo's spirit? I am not buying whatever that you are selling. Crap."

"Hold on. What did I do?"

"Whatever." she said as she blushed, trying NOT to be obvious.

"Right. So how are you with that asshole boyfriend of yours? Still together? I don't get it. Blind are you?"

Say you love me now and I would definitely leave him. Stupid. You are the blind one. I OBVIOUSLY LIKE YOU.

Suddenly,

"I am not here to be your shadow, silly missy. Talk with me"

"What? You were saying?"

"Forget it. Ready?"

Hold on.

"Ready for wha-"

He put his hand over her lips.

"You talk too much, sometimes"

"&%*9 me off &*()%*&@" she mumbled, her eyes all widened up.

"Leave him. Be with me"

And her eyes almost popped out of its sockets.

She could see it all now. Could she?

...to be continued!



0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...