Sunday, November 25, 2012

Who Am I?



So, this morning I woke up thinking about the question "Who Am I?"

Oh yes I can be that serious the moment I wake up. LOL.

And then I got up, grabbed my lappy, and hopelessly google-ed "Who Am I?"

BAYM! ---> numerous links to random online personality tests. -.-"

I mindlessly picked the one testing for bipolar tendency. My mood swings are terrible. I can be such an angel the first minute and real bitch the next one. My man and friends have to succumb to my emotional roller-coaster ever since they first knew me. SORRY. 

And yeah. I answered all the Qs and guess what I got?



First try O-o



Second try o__o


finally, :|


HOLY !#%#%$&(*&*^&^%^$$@

HAHA! Didn't know I have potential bipolar traits. Tsk tsk tsk. 

That reminds me to the time I took another personality test with the counselling people during the carnival, I got a score of plus minus 21 for Gold (the by-the-book, disciplined people) and plus minus 20 for Orange (the rule-breaker, impulsive people). 

The person who analysed my scores said, 

"You have...split personalities?" 

and I was like, "I thought everybody has?" 

and she was like, "But you are so...contradicting...within...yourself..." 

and I was like, "Errr okayyyyy -.- " 


No. Seriously. I mean. LOL! HAHAHA.


Then I took some other tests and I discovered that I am a:


From truecolorscareer.com



From colorcode.com


And that I am SENTIMENTAL, LAZY, OUTSPOKEN and PASSIONATE from:

source: psikita


I had fun getting to know myself through these tests. I mean, sometimes I forgot who I am and by having these tests, I am reminded again. 

However, maybe by knowing why you are here living on Earth, then you can discover the real you

So.

WHO ARE YOU?

(",)



0 cupcakes:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...